↓ Download Resume PDF ↓
ABL Space Systems
August 2022 - now
- Created 3D models, illustrations, and diagrams for internal briefings and promotional materials.
Laid the foundation for quicker turnaround on art assets.
Assistant Language Teacher
September 2021 - August 2022
- Developed English language curricula for Elementary School grade levels 3-6 and led classes in Japanese and English.
- Created educational games and activities for increased engagement with course content.
- Attained N3 level Japanese qualification in the JLPT exam.
October 2019-May 2021
- Acted as primary game designer on UI/UX intensive projects and mediated between art, engineering, and clients.
- Created visual design standards for multiple game projects and documentation that would ensure cohesive look and feel across a suite of tools in development.
- Created and maintained design documentation for various ongoing projects in Confluence.
- Tracked progress on overall project goals and delegated software development tasks through Jira.
- Designed levels for multiple game titles using INK and JSON and Unity Game Engine.
- Designed data schema for the ongoing addition of assets to software in development.Created visual design standards for multiple game projects and documentation that would ensure cohesive look and feel across a suite of tools in development.
Game Design Teaching Assistant
UCLA Game Lab /
UCLA Department of Design Media Arts
June - August 2019
- Provided assistance to the primary teacher and high-school age students of a summer game design course.
- Conducted classes in animation, illustration, and interaction using Unity Game Engine.
- Produced printed final versions of cards, game boards, and other assets developed by students.
- Assisted in the organization and set-up of a gallery showing of students’ work at the conclusion of the course. Assisted instructor and led workshops on animation, interaction, and design in analogue and Unity games.
Double Major Studio
February 2017-July 2019
- Delivered promotional material for clients related to UCLA events, including animated projections, social media banners,print materials, and videos.
- Created design standards for UCLA Geek Week, TedX, and more.
- Wrote copy for and designed the layout of Double Major’s internal Annual Report.
- Tracked progress on design tasks and event activations through Airtable.
Game Design Fellow
UCLA Game Lab
January 2019 - June 2019
- Created a game with a small team as part of the UCLA Game Lab Fellowship program.
N3 Japanese Language Proficiency
Japanese Language Proficiency Test (2022)
1st Place Poster Design
ACUHO-I Marketing Awards (2018)
National Latin Examination (2012)
University of California, Los Angeles
| 2015-2019 |
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BA in Design Media Arts and a Minor in Asian Languages. GPA 3.89
- Front End Web Development:
- Illustration and Graphic Design:
Adobe Creative Suite, Procreate
- Game Design and Development:
JSON, Unity Game Engine, C#
- Project Management:
Excel, Jira, Confluence
- 3D Modeling and Animation:
Unity Game Engine, Blender 3D, Substance Painter and Designer, ZBrush, and Marvelous Designer